The Growhaus will open its’ doors for on-site shopping, Monday April 20th at 10:00AM. It is our top priority to operate responsibly ensuring the health and wellness of our Clients and Team members. With that in mind, we have finalized and implemented safe distancing and disinfecting protocols in the field and in-store for the Growhaus.
Our GuestHaus is full of beautiful plants ready for you to enjoy. Changes around the GrowHaus to ensure the safety of our Guests and Staff Members are indicated below:
- Our Hours of Operation are Monday thru Friday 10:00AM – 4:00PM through May 4th.
- The main doors to our GuestHaus and Boutique will be open or on automatic so there are no handles to touch. (Designated one-way entrances in and exits out are clearly marked.)
- Social Distancing will be facilitated on our Patio, in our GuestHaus and inside our Boutique.
- Please observe Social Distancing signage around the Patio area.
- Only 8 Guests at a time will be permitted inside the Boutique.
- Only 30 Guests at a time will be permitted inside our GuestHaus.
- Express Checkout will be available to reduce time spent inside the Boutique.
- No carts will be allowed inside the Boutique.
- A designated “clean” cart area is marked along with a designated drop off area for return carts to be sanitized.
- No pets or children under the age of 16 will be permitted inside the GuestHaus or Boutique however, service dogs are welcome.
- Returns will not be accepted while the “Shelter in Place” order is in effect but, plant warranties will be honored.
- Our restrooms are closed to Guests.
- All Team Members will be wearing face masks.
What we are asking from you:
- If you are experiencing even minor symptoms, please do not come into our store.
- We encourage you to shop safely via our online Shoppe for curbside pick-up or delivery (terms of service apply).
- We also are happy to accept phone orders, 763.420.2909 between the hours of 9:00AM and 4:00PM.
As excited as we are to see you, our Team Members will be distancing themselves from you and will be smiling from underneath face masks. Our staff is also eager to assist you with any questions you may have but we ask that you be mindful of our distancing when communicating with you. We look forward to see all your faces and can’t wait to help with all your gardening and plant needs.