Heidi’s GrowHaus & Lifestyle Gardens can design and install a landscape to fit your needs, whether you are looking to add a functional patio to your home or cheerful flower gardens to your commercial property. Eco-friendly practices are central to every service we provide. Using resource-wise installation techniques, we create layouts with regionally appropriate species that reflect natural plant communities. It’s all part of our vision to green the earth.
First, you’ll consult with our expert designers and horticulturalists, at your location or our offices. During our initial meeting, we’ll get acquainted and discuss:
- Your landscape
- Your goals
- The existing design aesthetic
- Soil conditions
- Mulch preferences
- Your connection with existing plants
- How you plan to enjoy your outdoor space
- Aftercare and garden management needs
We share our intellectual property with you during this interactive design session, which typically takes one hour and is charged at an hourly rate. Complimentary estimates are available for select service requests.
From our initial consultation, you along with our designers’ suggestions, will decide what next steps you wish us to take.
- We can forgo a drawn design and simply create a simple estimate. There would be no additional charge for this.
- We can hand-sketch a conceptual bubble drawing with a detailed estimate. Additional charges would apply.
- We can create a computer-aided design to scale with a detailed estimate. Additional charges would apply.
After you have had time to consider the plan and pricing, we will work intimately with you to make any revisions you wish.
Approval and scheduling
Once you approve the proposal, we request a down payment of 50 percent as a mutual commitment to grow your gardens. We discuss scheduling that is both convenient for your lifestyle and efficient for our crews. Larger projects can be staged or phased in one season or more, if necessary.